HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Challenge #92 Anything Goes

We're Anything Goes this week!  No optional twist so let the creativity flow!

Challenge #91 Winners 
winner of the LACY SUNSHINE  images
PLAYING OUR TWIST
#151 - ELLAPU OF HANDCRAFTED BY ELLAPU
winner of the  oak OAK POND  images
#108 - DEE OF DEE'S ART UTOPIA
Our Top Three
Honorable Mention
Congratulations!   Please remember to grab your badges!
YOUR FABULOUS CREATIONS MAKE CHOOSING MORE DIFFICULT WITH EACH PASSING WEEK!
Winners contact us at:  613avenuewin@hotmail.com

We would like to thank our very generous sponsors!  We were privileged to work with images donated by them.  We have 2 new sponsors, let's see who they are and what our fabulous DT have created with them!
Please welcome Chubby Mermaid!
 winner receives 1 full coloring book 
I've been an Artist all my life! 
I'm Blessed because I never had to guess what I wanted to be. 
I remember being 3 and My Grandmother saying,  "Your an artist," 
and I believed her!
 
I've always seen the world a little different, colorful, and fun!
Anything bizzare and unique just calls out my name. I often think I'm a 10 year old trapped in an adult body because all I do is daydream all day long about art. Being a Henna Artist for the last 13 years I found my designs going one step further and I created my unique style of art known as "Henna Doodles". Sqiggles, dots and swirls can be found on everything I own!
 
I've been featured in magazines and galleries, taught classes, written articles and so on but my real enjoyment in life comes from simply sitting down every day and painting, drawing and doodling. My dog is even a doodle, labradoodle that is.
 
I love fantasy art especially mermaids, fairies, dragons, yoga and gothic. I have a degree in fashion design so I love designing costumes and dressing all my girls I draw. I hope you enjoy my art as much as I enjoy creating it. Custom orders are always accepted, I love being able to make someone smile with my Art.
 
Oh, by the way, the shop is named the ChubbyMermaid cause not all mermaids are tiny, skinny little things! Chubby is in baby!

Wishing you Peace, Love and Joy on your journey.
Deborah Muller
Artist

 
We are DELIGHTED to introduce you to a new Resident Designer at 613 Avenue Create
NATALIE KUHL
of INKcognito

Please welcome Decosse's Dynamite Doodles!


DÉCOSSE'S DYNAMITE DOODLES
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments?  How about a badge made especially for your blog?  If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  My name is Lisa and with over 100 + posts of  freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for.  Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges and am in the process of putting some kits together.  Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs.  


It is an absolute honour to be sponsoring the current 613 Avenue Create challenge. 
So, if you have the time, come and take a look.  There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features.   I'd love for you to pop by and visit me.  I hope you have a blast!


Lisa created these incredible clip art, alphabet and digital papers just for us here at 613 Avenue Create!  And you will be able to win one of these sets!

The prizes are as follows:

    One person will receive the full mini kit.

    One person will receive all the papers (12 patterned and 12 textured). 
One person will receive both element sets (floral elements and general elements).

    One person will receive the frames, the tapes and the alphabet.

AND 
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles FREEBIE!
click the link to go to the freebie!
WOW!!  Thank you so much Lisa!

 washi tapes
frames
 
washi tapes
washi tapes (3)


 frames
 SARA of Folded Paper & Printed Pixels
 
bat paper and dot paper from the Trick or Treat kit
 using Trick or Treat elements
 

Fruity Babies Apple Tina


PENNY of Penny Rae's Creations
using "Stars and Stripes"


15 comments:

  1. Thrilled to make Top 3 , thank you sooooooooooooo much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations from the DT = thank you for another challenge and thanks to the sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful collection of DT creations and FAB sponsors :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the DT creations are just wonderful. And the sponsors are incredible. Thank you for a great challenge and Thanks to your generous sponsors for the prizes. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my fall card as one of your top 3! Makes my day!
    Hugs,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so SO much for choosing me as a top 3winner ...I am thrilled .congrats to all the winners and what fab DT makes for our inspiration this week
    Thanks again
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun- lots of creativity and wonderful projects. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what amazing project by the design team!! Thanks for a wonderful challenge and all the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!! Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner :) what an awesome news to start my week with !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the 'LO designer of the day' today! I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing box from Lorraine!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had so much fun entering your challenge and seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL projects, as ALWAYS DT! So ENJOYING playing along with your challenges, I would also like to add a BIG Thank You to the team for coming by and leaving comments!! It always makes my day! :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers